1. Size ½ sheet of poster board
2. Title must be bold and in a font size large enough to be seen all around the room. Lettering must be in bold.
3. Definition or statement that explains your topic must also be in bold and in a font size large enough to be able to be seen all around the room.
4. Must include one or a combination of the following: (chart, graph, picture, etc.)
(Remember: What you use must help us better understand your topic! In other words don’t use it if it does not help us. If we cannot see it, do not use it. We are looking for a visual to help us- not more text.
5. Poster must be neat, clean, organized. All information must be accurate and all spelling must be correct.
6. Short, sweet, and to the point. (Can it pass the 7 second test?)
7. Any and all corrections should not be detectable!