Seamless Summer Option of National School Lunch Program and School Breakfast Program.

Rowan County Schools will be participating in the Seamless Summer Option of National School Lunch Program and School Breakfast Program.  As part of this program, McBrayer Elementary, Clearfield Elementary, Rodburn Elementary, Tilden Hogge Elementary, Rowan County Senior High, Rowan County Middle, and The Rowan County Preschool Center will offer healthy meals every school day at NO COST to all enrolled students for school year 2021-2022

Beginning the first day of school, ala carte items will be available for purchase for all K-12 students. Most snacks offered are .25 - .50 cents, students can either pay with cash or parents can add money to their child’s account via

Daily menus can be viewed at or by downloading the meal viewer app on the app store.

For more information, you may call Glen Teager at 606-784-8928 or e-mail at




In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Back to School News       Print