HERE IS WHAT WE'RE LEARNING...
Comprehension; review classify and categorize, and cause and effect.
Phonics; digraphs and beginning blends.
Geometry; describe three-dimensional shapes and their relative position. Test on Monday, May 2!
Measurement; describe objects by more than one attribute. Test on Thursday, May 9!
Narrative; we will focus on the pattern in a short story to tell about the events in the order in which they occurred and provide a reaction of what was learned.
Derby; facts about the Kentucky Derby and horseracing.
Mother's Day; crafts and activities.
* Spring picture money due Friday, May 3
* Kona Ice and Mother's Day Flower Sale- Friday, May 10
* Rescue Recess- Friday, May 10 (rain date/make-up day Tuesday, May 14)
* Field Day- Monday, May 13
* Send a note to school with your child or call the front office (606-784-5792) for transportation changes