All events are at the old middle school gym.
Rowan County Middle School Cheer Tryouts
Tryout participants are required by the KHSAA and RCMS SBDM policy to meet the following requirements:
- A copy of a current KHSAA sports physical http://khsaa.org/forms/ms01.pdf
- A 2.0 average or better in classes, with no “F’s”
- Be in school the day of tryouts
Cheer Clinic (old middle school)
Monday, April 23rd and Tuesday, April 24th
4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Tryout participants must fill out and turn in information sheet by April 20th in the front office at your school.
(Material for tryouts will be taught at the clinic.)
Thursday, April 26th, 4:00 p.m. at Old Middle School
Team posted on Thursday, April 26th
For tryouts you will need:
- T-shirt (sold at clinic…this will become a practice shirt)
- Black shorts
- Plain white socks
- Tennis shoes
- Hair up
- NO jewelry, NO gum, NO candy, NO nail polish
Monday, April 23rd at 6:00 p.m.
Any questions contact:
Mari Jones: email@example.com
Shelby Halliday: Shelby.firstname.lastname@example.org
You may attend any or all of the clinic times. Material for tryouts will be taught at the 2 day clinic.
- Monday, April 23rd 4:00-6:00
- Monday, April 23rd 6:00-8:00
- Tuesday, April 24th 4:00-6:00
- Tuesday, April 24th 6:00-8:00
Thursday, April 26th 4:00 middle school
Thursday, April 26th 6:00 high school
*Ballgame cheerleaders will be selected. Competition Team(s) will be selected at a later date.